Developing a new building or remodeling leased space involves a series of evaluations, decisions and activities that, when built upon the other and taken in their proper sequence, result in a successful project. Effective management of that process eliminates the risk of cost overruns, inferior construction and costly delays.
As Paramount Real Estate Corp/TCN Worldwide, our project management process begins the moment you decide to building or purchase or lease. Working side by side with you, Paramount’s sole focus is to deliver the finished product done right, on time, and on budget.
Paramount’s Project Management Services Include:
- Reviewing proposed budget and schedule
- Coordinating design development and schematic design
- Overseeing drafting of construction documents
- Finalizing furniture, fixtures and equipment drawings, including shop drawings
- Coordinating outside consultants
- Issuing bid documents
- Evaluating construction bids
- Selecting general contractor
- Managing schedule
- Resolving conflicts
- Supervising construction
- Coordinating moving and voice/data installation
- Completing the punchlist
Count on Paramount Real Estate Corp/TCN Worldwide to provide hands-on construction coordination and daily communication. This reduces your management team’s involvement and time, generating even greater cost savings for you.